Tai Chi Class Schedule
Tai Chi is a sequence of gentle, rhythmic movements through 37 postures, flowing one to the next. The practice serves as a way to deepen and refine the quality of body energy and circulation; it helps to develop the emotional self and works to improve focus and concentration of the mind. Tai Chi is one of the true methods of self-development, and as with all the great arts, can work on multiple levels of a person simultaneously. Both classes are taught by Nathan Paulus, Five Point's bodyworker and yoga instructor.
Mondays 5:30-6:30 beginning February 29th
- For beginners to learn tai chi basic principles, including five loosening exercises, first section of short form and 4 of the 8 fixed push hand patterns.
- Students must purchase entire series for $80
- Missed classes can be made up during the next session which restarts every 6 weeks.
INTERMEDIATE SERIES (must have completed beginner series)
Mondays 6:30-7:45 beginning February 29th
- As a continuation of the beginner series, this class is designed to get students comfortable with the entire short form and eight push hand patterns.
- Will have focus for sections of the form, in 6 week increments rotating around, refining and working on deeper concepts
- Drop-in price is $15/class, but packages of 6 ($80) or 12 ($150) are also available.
Space is limited, so participants are encouraged to reserve a spot online. Please call us with any questions or email Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.